Would you like to advance your career in a multicultural company in the centre of Prague? Are you fluent in English and Czech? Are you driven by achievements?
Then we have a great offer for you!
Lentiamo s.r.o. is an online distributor of prescription glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses in 17 countries across Europe. We’re currently looking for a new member of our team.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with international shipping, including customs procedures
- Communicative knowledge of English (company language)
- Knowledge of GoogleSheets, MS Excell, LibreOffice
- Overview of the transport market across Europe
- Independence and creativity in finding logistics solutions
- Ability to take responsibility and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and ambition to achieve the required goals
- Strong communication skills; We require an advanced level of English and Czech. Any other European language is an advantage.
In this full-time position, Maternia offers you the opportunity to fulfil your potential in the following areas:
- Communication with representatives of transport companies or customs authorities
- Finding the most efficient ways of transport to different countries
- Dealing with import and export of shipments
- Dealing with emergency situations that may arise during transport
- Searching for new opportunities in B2C delivery
- Preparing reports and analyses
Our team is young, friendly, helpful and dynamic. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What do we offer?
- We are offering a job in a young, international team full of enthusiastic people.
- We guarantee varied and interesting work.
- We provide the stability and environment of a well-established company.
- With us you have the opportunity to attend free language courses (currently we offer Czech, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish).
- We supply multi-sport cards, which are partially covered by the company.
- We work in a pleasant environment in modern offices in the centre of Prague with good public transport connections.
- We are one of the few companies to offer a full-time position that involves 7 hours of work per day.
- We are open to offering extensive home office opportunities.
Place of work:
Belgická 38, Praha 2 – Vinohrady
South Bohemia (the region of Nová Bystřice)
Starting date: Immediately
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your CV preferably with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – Tanya Roydeva.